Please read my terms and conditions before undergoing any driver or rider training with Paul Mostyn Advanced Training.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in these terms and conditions. They are there to protect both you, the customer and Paul Mostyn Advanced Training.
By booking any training it is deemed that you, the customer have fully read and accepted Paul Mostyn Advanced Training’s terms and conditions.
- The customer must produce a valid UK driving licence including any provisional entitlement (if applicable) for the category of vehicle the customer is using (both parts if a photo card licence).
- If customers have completed their Compulsory Basic Training (CBT), they must produce their certificate before they undergo any training to ensure legal compliance.
- Any vehicle used by the customer for training must comply with all legal requirements. Vehicle Excise Licenece (Road Tax) must be valid and displayed if required, L plates must be displayed front and rear (if applicable), all essential mechanical operating systems must be in good working order and all tyres must be within the legal limits.
- The customer must produce a valid certificate of insurance that covers their use of that vehicle on a road.
- Customers attending with un-roadworthy vehicles or without the correct documentation must understand that training cannot commence. In this instance half of the training costs will be retained by Paul Mostyn Advanced Training.
- Full disclosure must be made by the customer, at the time of booking, if he/she knows of any drug/medical/medication condition (prescription or otherwise) that could impair his/her driving or riding ability. Failure to disclose any issues that become apparent to Paul Mostyn Advanced Training will result in the termination of the training. No refund will be issued.
- For rider training, customers must wear reasonable personal protective equipment (PPE) and Paul Mostyn Advanced Training reserves the right to terminate training if Paul Mostyn Advanced Training deems the level of PPE to be insufficient.
- Prior to initial training the customer will be required to read a vehicle number plate from the legally required distance of 20.5m. If vision aids are required to successfully complete the eyesight test, these vision aids must be worn when riding or driving. Failure to clearly read the pass the eyesight test will result in the immediate termination of the customer’s training.
- Arriving for any training under the influence of alcohol will result in the immediate cancellation of the entire training day. No refund will be given for the days training lost.
- The customer will be responsible for any fines and endorsements as a result of any road traffic offence committed by them.
- Whilst Paul Mostyn Advanced Training will do everything to ensure your safety whist training, riding a motorcycle or scooter carries potential risk to the rider. The customer needs to understand these risks and agree to undergo training at their own free will.
- The customer will accept responsibility for their own actions during the driving or riding training and any possible injury caused to them during that time.
- If the customer sustains an injury during training Paul Mostyn Advanced Training will stop the training and medical attention will be sought if needed. If the customer is happy to continue the training following the incident it will be at their own discretion.
- Paul Mostyn Advanced Training will reserve the right to terminate training in the event of any driver or rider behaving in a dangerous or negligent manner. This includes on public highways and private property. In this case, no refund will be issued.
- Full payment will be required on booking any training and will be done using the PayPal system on the website.
- Paul Mostyn Advanced Training will reserve the right to cancel, amend or re-arrange the date and time of training, giving reasonable notice where possible should circumstances dictate. Although this will be extremely rare, weather conditions (fog, ice, snow, high winds) or unforeseen issues may make it necessary.
- Any training cancelled by the customer within 48 hours of their scheduled start time will incur half of the cost of the training fees, unless unavoidable circumstances.
- Paul Mostyn Advanced Training reserves the right to vary or change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Each customer will be deemed to have read and accepted the current terms and conditions.
- Paul Mostyn Advanced Training reserves the right to vary or change all training course prices without prior notice. However, any price change will not affect any training already booked by the customer.
- All information passed to Paul Mostyn Advanced Training will be treated as confidential. As such no information will be shared with any other company or organisation. Certain information that may be seen to be relevant for future liaison with customers may be kept on record by Paul Mostyn Advanced Training.